Participants who register by end of day May 11 will receive a moisture wicking NWLEF shirt courtesy of Comfortek and refreshments. The 5K will include eight age brackets (9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+), with each age bracket receiving awards to the top 3 male and top 3 female finishers. Medals will be presented to all registered children (17-years-old or younger).
The course is a closed road course with slightly rolling hills through the beautiful countryside of New Tripoli, beginning and ending in Ontelaunee Park. Race timing is provided by Pretzel City Sports.
- Early Bird Registration (before April 1): Adult (18+), $20, Child/Student, $15
- Regular Registration (before May 1): Adult (18+), $25, Child/Student, $20
- Late Registration : Adult (18+), $30, Child/Student, $25
*Race Day Registration is cash or check only. Registration fees are non-refundable.This is a rain or shine event.*
- Race Day Check-in: 8:00 am – 8:45 am
Race Day Registration is cash or check only and shirts are only guaranteed for runners preregistered by end of day May 11.
- 5K & Fun Walk begins promptly at 9:00 am
To become a sponsor please contact DJ Wolbert, Vice-President (610-298-8589 or email@example.com).